Glad to be here...finally!
After several tries, looks like many of us are now officially on-board blogging at trans-gression. Yippee!
Right now I'm figuring out what kind of work to bring to the table. I'm busy doing lots of things, but other than the fact that I have a beard, and am a chyk, nothing is really gender-specific. Not sure if I should create work around my gender representation or experience, or just continue as I have been and simply let my face speak for herself.
Any input anyone? Anyone?
:-)
-c.
2 comments:
hey hey....why don't you partake in my portraiture project??? we would have a fantabulous time!!
sure, why not! i guess that's one way to get around this issue--be in other people's projects!
thanks, Laureen. i guess we ought to schedule something, otherwise it'll never happen. before i was really busy with the festival. now we're on vacation June & July. mayhap you're available sometime? i'll call ya!
Post a Comment