trans-gression
just for the record - a friend of mine found my small supposedly non searchable website the other day. I was so impressed - I came home and googled my name - no website. For whatever reason google also does not claim to know about trans-gression website either. I tried yahoo and dogpile - voila!! both Laureen Griffin and trans-gression are searchable!!
Please post a comment if you find other search engines who find us online - thank you kindly....
3 comments:
Ok so I take this back - it seems that with google if quotation marks are used - "trans-gression". It is the first in the list. i'm not sure why this is...
i have found that it takes some weeks for Google to show any of my sites. i think it's because it's so haYOOge, and probably gets thousands of new links sent in every hour. eventually, they do show up, though. worry not thyself!
I realize google is finicky - when "trans-gression" and "Laureen Griffin" are written with quotation marks, they come up on the first page - including Modern Iconography. This is what I think....we need to visit these sites and send them out so others will visit them and then we may arrive on the premier page with no quotations necessary!
Post a Comment