Monday, June 11, 2007

gender portraiture


Yes!!!! I got the residency at 40th St. Studio....meaning a photography studio will open for my gender portraiture project. I am looking for potraitees - that is anyone interested in exploring their gendered self. I will be making costumes or you can provide your own outfit. -are you camera shy, but want to see what's up? I am also looking for gender confessions. I haven't decided if I will use the audio clips directly or make a book of quotes. You may visit the studio (in Philadelphia) beginning Sept. 17th....and yes I will be open for POST.....open studio tours....and yes I will have an introductory exhibit during the month of October. For more information send an email via fem_icons website.

1 comment:

Cassendre said...

howdy, Laureen, and congratulations!! i'm looking forward and simultaneously a quakin' in m'boots about being in your portraiture series!
see you later :-)

Amethyste